It's too bad when IT development support fails to deliver. Almost nothing more stressful than hoping a development project is going to improve business and it ends up causing stress or - at worst - financial loss.
The paradox is that there is so much information now and so much that is possible. But this means you must work with a highly experienced team and one that is good at communicating and understands business - not just technology.
Your in-house development team undoubtedly has the skills and relevant knowledge but in most cases, they're over-stretched. Off -shore development teams can provide expertise but communication and that crucial element of understanding local industry and culture will be missing. Freelancers may provide attractive rates and/or expertise in one niche area. But they will be limited in the kind of comprehensive development support you really need.
Partnering with a team like Multibase really takes the worry right out of the situation. You get a solid team of experts, backed up by 30 years experience in IT service provision. This gives you the kind of reliable partner you need in order to profit from development.
Customised approach keeps pace with changing business goals
To really benefit your business, IT development support must be flexible. Broad and generic solutions don't give you the kind of competitive edge you need to survive in today's market place. Specialised skills and project benefits offered by Multibase to assist you include:
- Rescue a poorly implemented offshore development project with experienced, local developers
- Turn a potential disaster into lasting success
- Get responsive, local support for critical business systems
- Access high value, low risk .NET developers, Unix developers, technical business analysts and testing engineers, available for long and short term engagements
- Manage costs, quality, processes and schedules better with an experienced partner
Please get in touch to arrange a free consultation about any aspect of software or technology development that you need in order to better support your business, team and customers.