Multibase's standard Help Desk service is accessible by telephone, email or via the Multibase web site.
The service is available from 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM AEST on business days, Monday to Friday excluding NSW public holidays. Outside these times, calls are recorded and followed up at the beginning of the next business day.
Extended support outside standard Help Desk times is also available. Contact us for more information about this service.
Our support policy
When you contact us for support, details of your request are registered and your case is allocated to a technician and monitored by Customer Service. Our method ensures:
- Recording and follow-through by Customer Service
- Prioritisation of support issues according to the level of severity
- Issues are not pushed back due to individual staff workload
- Allocation of the problem to an appropriate and available technical person
- Your request is handled in a timely manner
How to contact support
During business hours, phone (02) 9805 1911 and ask for Customer Service.
Outside business hours, phone (02) 9805 1911 to record your support request 24-hours a day. Your call is registered and responded to as soon as possible within business hours.
E-mail your details to email@example.com.
Fill out the Service Request form in the Client Support section of our website to log your request and our Customer Service team will contact you as soon as possible during business hours.